Self-love is one of the best things we can give ourselves, and also one of the most wonderful things we can say to ourselves.
In this post, I have collected 85 best Instagram captions for self-love that you too can use in your Instagram posts.
If you don’t have Instagram, no problem! You can also use these captions in other posts on your social media accounts or simply write them in your diary or print them and hang them in your room.
Before we go straight to the captions, remember not to use them just to keep your feed nice, but use them for yourself and remember to fall in love with yourself first before anything else.
Pin it for later!
Best Instagram caption for self-love
These best Instagram captions for self-love are nothing but inspirations to remind you to love yourself and a way to enrich your feed with positivity and love.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
- I don’t like myself; I’m crazy about myself
- You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself
- You have nothing to prove to anyone
- If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself
- Self Love is Key To Life
- I may not be perfect, but I am unique
- A better me is coming
- Being in love with yourself is the most beautiful thing
- Be you, do you, for you
- Do you. It doesn’t matter if they like it
- Love with others is good, but self-love is priceless
- Make your happiness a priority
- I am learning to love and accept myself, one day at a time
- You have nothing to prove to anyone
- There is only you who loves you
- Not everyone will get you and that is perfectly fine
- Outer beauty pleases the eye. Inner beauty captivates the heart.
- The moment you quit rivaling others, you begin to live
- Get out of your own way
- You are more to be real not to be perfect.
- FLY = First love yourself.
- Love yourself so much that people around you also get attracted to you
- Self-respect, self-worth, and self-love all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value
- When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier
- I am enough just as I am
- Loving yourself is not a crime
- Forget about others; there is only one who is permanent, and that’s in your mirror
- You’re unquestionably someone that individuals can cherish.
- Beautiful, inside and out
- Keep watering yourself. You’re growing
- Love yourself no matter who you are or where you come from
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself
- I follow the rules, which I make
- All individuals merit your thoughtfulness, however none more so than you
- Treat yourself like the queen you are.
- If you can learn to love yourself and all your flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you
- Regard yourself, love yourself, on the grounds that there has never been an individual like you and there never will be again.
- I won’t break my own heart.
- People who love themselves don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer
- Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day, and the rest will fall into place
- Eat as you love yourself. Move as you love yourself. Talk as you love yourself. Go about as you love yourself.
- Self-love is the elixir of an immortal heart.
- Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again
- Have the courage to love yourself like you always wished someone would
- If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents -start charging for it
- I like my own company
- You deserve someone who makes you feel like the otherworldly creature you are. Yourself
- Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait
- Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish. It makes you indestructible
- You change the world by being yourself
- Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream
- The absence of self-love can never be replaced with the presence of people’s love for you. – Edmond Mbiaka
- Dear me, I love you.
- Love Yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always
- Looking good, doing better.
- Honor yourself uniquely, do what works for you, and leave everything that doesn’t behind
- This is just the way I am. Like me or hate me, but I love me
- Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives
- You know who’s one of a kind? You.
- Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you. – John Spence
- This ain’t a race, but I still take first place
- Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world
- Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you
- If you feel good, you’ll look good
- Take me as I am, or watch me as I leave
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
- The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely
- Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends
- We should all fall head over heels in love with ourselves
- The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.
- Be the type of person that you want to meet
- I’m not looking to escape my darkness; I’m learning to love myself here
- Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk – essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do
- Writing myself love letters
- Inhale love, exhale negative thoughts
- To attract pure love, love yourself passionately
- I am learning to prioritize my own happiness and well-being
- Don’t chase, attract
- Your smile is more important than anything you wear
- Being comfortable with who you are is the ultimate threat
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live
- I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody
Here are the 85 best Instagram captions for self-love that you too can use for any situation.
They are cute expressions that reflect self-love and I honestly think that some phrases can also be printed and framed or written on a page to read from time to time.
And for you, what was your favorite caption?